Thursday 16 June 2011

The end is nigh

I just cannot wait for tomorrow afternoon!
I have had a pretty big term and I just need a proper sleep... (I know - never going to happen when I've got two small boys)
I noticed that the further we went on, the grouchier, crankier, and more irritated people got. If (and this is a big if) we have 100% tolerance at the beginning of a term, by the end most people must be just about out of it.

So how do you avoid flaming all your friends when we get tired?

My answer is simple, by having people around you to keep it in perspective. In my office we all work together to make it a nice place to work. When things get tiring and crazy, we are always there for each other with reassuring words.

So the question is ... Who is around you that helps you keep things in perspective? I guess another important question is ... Who are around your friends and loved ones when things get tough?

Another glorious holiday awaits - going to take my family to a farm where there will be much animal feeding and cuteness!

Cheers
Macca

No comments:

Post a Comment